Kyowa Kirin manages a variety of social media channels where we share information and strive to foster engaging, supportive communities.
We will do our best to provide relevant, timely and important information and engage with you, pursuant to these guidelines, to address your questions, hear your insights and respond as appropriate. Because we operate in a heavily regulated industry, there may be some questions or comments we are not able to address or will need to follow up on before we can respond but we will do our best to let you know if this is the case.
If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by our Community Guidelines, in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform such as: LinkedIn's User Agreement
, Facebook's Terms of Service
, Twitter's Terms of Service
, and Instagram's Terms of Service
for more information on how we protect the privacy of children.
The accounts are intended to be informational and are not designed for the discussion of prescription medicines, treatments or medical advice. Any questions you have regarding your health, condition or treatment should be discussed with your health care provider. From time to time these accounts may contain information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. Likewise, please refrain from posting information that provides medical or other professional advice, nor do we provide such advice through the accounts.
- These accounts are not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect or have a product quality issue while taking any Kyowa Kirin product, please email KyowaKirin-US@medinfodept.com. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA directly at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Comments and responses on our channels that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions, statements and other materials) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site, its owner or Kyowa Kirin Inc. , its employees or affiliates and are the responsibility of the individual(s) posting them. Kyowa Kirin can only confirm the accuracy of the information we post on this site and does not verify, approve or endorse any information posted by visitors on these channels and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein
- Due to operating in a regulated industry, and depending on the intent of the account, there are some topics that we are not able to address publicly and will triage to the appropriate contact accordingly. Please note that we may not be able to address all comments, particularly if they violate these Guidelines. We reserve the right to monitor comments but are under no obligation to do so except to the extent required by law or regulation. Through this monitoring, we may choose to remove any posts or comments that do not comply with these Guidelines and reserve the right to block future posting for repeat offenders.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, services, initiatives or products or otherwise violates these Guidelines.
- This is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or Company, solicit business, or request donations. Please visit https://kkna.kyowakirin.com/ for those topics.
- Do not make statements about our products that are not supported by evidence or discuss "off-label" or unapproved/non-directed uses of, our products
- Do not post copyright-protected material (photos, music, video clips from movies, etc.), or any trade-marks or logos, without the express consent of the owners.
- Do not post any suggestions, ideas or materials you consider confidential. You understand that they will be treated as non-confidential and may be freely used by Kyowa Kirin in any way and in any media including our accounts, on other websites and social media pages and as part of our business.
- You agree you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display information you post in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Do not post names of individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, email address, social insurance number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use
- Do not make comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products)
- Do not post false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Do not post material that is libelous, defamatory or unlawful, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- When you post in any of our social media channels, the name and image associated with your account will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well. Your comment or post may also be submitted to legal authorities should we have a good faith belief that disclosure of your post content is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or protect the safety of the public or an individual, or we are required to do so by law.
Updated June 2021